The unique experience of the oldest institutions in the industry, many of which have already celebrated their 80th anniversaries, was supplemented by new technologies and modern approaches to the management of business processes. Today, the company consists of 18 production branches and numerous regional divisions. Since 2014 JSC Roszheldorproekt is a part of the 1520 Group of Companies – the largest Russian holding in the field of railway design and construction.
JSC "Roszheldorproject" is a leader in the domestic market of design and survey works in the field of railway transport in Russia. The company performs work on the design of construction projects, reconstruction and overhaul of the railway transport infrastructure, industrial, social and cultural spheres and housing construction.
Over the last fifteen years Roszheldorproject has participated in the design of most of the main railway infrastructure facilities of the Russian Federation, including the following projects:
- Arrangement of high-speed train operation at the following sections: Moscow — Saint-Petersburg — Buslovskaya of the Oktyabrskaya railway, and Moscow — Nizhny Novgorod of the Gorkovskaya railway.
- Arrangement of intermodal passenger transportation on the following route: Vladivostok - Knevichi airport.
- Arrangement of intermodal transportations on the railway section spanning from the Kazan railway station to the Kazan International Airport for transportation support of the Worldwide Summer Universiade-2013.
- Designing of transport infrastructure facilities for the 2014 Winter Olympic Games in Sochi.
- Comprehensive renovation of railway stations and design of transport interchange node clusters in Moscow, including the Moscow Central Circle (MCC), and regions of the Russian Federation.
- Arrangement of urban passenger traffic on the Moscow Central Circle (MCC).
- Construction of the railway line: Prokhorovka - Zhuravka - Chertkovo - Bataysk (bypassing Ukraine). 1st stage: double-track electrified railway on the Zhuravka - Millerovo railway section.
- Designing of Railway Stations for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia.
Roszheldorproject is currently working on many comprehensive projects, such as:
- Modernization of the railway infrastructure of the Eastern polygon.
- Comprehensive development of the Mezhdurechensk - Tayshet section of the Krasnoyarsk railway.
- Railway access to the ports of the Azov- Black Sea basin.
- Organization and integration of intracity passenger traffic on Moscow Central Circle (MCC) and Moscow Central Diameters (MCD).
The company has experience in design work for various natural-climatic and seismic conditions. This includes the cold climate of Ural, Northern, Central and Eastern Siberia, the Far East, the wet subtropical conditions of the Black Sea coast, and earthquake zones of the Caucasus with possible magnitudes of up to 8-9 points.
Experts of Roszheldorproject took part in the development of railway infrastructure facilities in such countries as Argentina, Bulgaria, Hungary, Vietnam, India, Iran, China, the DPRK (North Korea), Cuba, Syria, Finland, and other countries.
The company’s team incorporates over 4 900 of highly-skilled professionals having the knowledge and experience needed to solve the most complicated tasks. Much attention is paid to the preservation and development of the staff, young specialists are actively involved, all conditions are created for the maximum realization of the potential of the company's employees. Every year, about 2,000 specialists are trained as part of the advanced training program.
Our designers work on the most modern computer technology using a wide range of domestic and foreign software, which allows, among other things, to design using building information modelling (BIM) technology. The Company is one of the leaders in BIM design of railway infrastructure facilities and a technological partner of Russian Railways in building the processes of applying information models in all life cycles of future facilities.
Roszheldorproject designers have been trained in design and construction of high-speed railways and are able to work on projects intended for development of the relevant infrastructure. The company has a vast pool of special-purpose machinery and equipment for survey work, including over 180 drilling machines, more than 300 vehicles, 9 laser scanning systems, more than a dozen UAVs and over 270 electronic tachometers of various modifications. Roszheldorproject has 4 accredited and 12 certified laboratories in various regions across the country. The company’s quality management system is certified for compliance with DIN EN ISO 9001:2015.
Thousands of successfully implemented projects, a flawless reputation, a professional team, a unique database of design solutions, the latest technologies, an integrated approach to solving problems - this is what allows the company to confidently take the lead in its industry, actively develop new areas of activity, implement complicated and audacious projects. And above all, to guarantee its customers optimal and effective high quality design solutions within the set deadlines.