The unique experience of the oldest institutions in the industry was supplemented by new technologies and modern approaches to the management of business processes. Today, the company consists of 18 production branches and numerous regional divisions. Since 2014 JSC Roszheldorproekt is a part of the 1520 Group of Companies – the largest Russian holding in the field of railway design and construction.
Over the last ten years, Roszheldorproject has participated in the design of most of the main railway infrastructure facilities of the Russian Federation, including the following projects:
- Arrangement of high-speed train operation at the following sections: Moscow — Saint-Petersburg — Buslovskaya of the Oktyabrskaya railway, and Moscow — Nizhny Novgorod of the Gorkovskaya railway.
- Arrangement of intermodal passenger transportation on the following route: Vladivostok - Knevichi airport.
- Arrangement of intermodal transportations on the railway section spanning from the Kazan railway station to the Kazan International Airport for transportation support of the Worldwide Summer Universiade-2013.
- Designing of transport infrastructure facilities for the 2014 Winter Olympic Games in Sochi.
- Comprehensive renovation of railway stations and design of transport interchange node clusters in Moscow, including the Moscow Central Circle (MCC), and regions of the Russian Federation.
- Arrangement of urban passenger traffic on the Moscow Central Circle (MCC).
- Construction of the railway line: Prokhorovka - Zhuravka - Chertkovo - Bataysk (bypassing Ukraine). 1st stage: double-track electrified railway on the Zhuravka - Millerovo railway section.
- Designing of Railway Stations for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia.
Roszheldorproject is currently working on many comprehensive projects, such as:
- Modernization of the railway infrastructure of the Eastern polygon.
- Comprehensive development of the Mezhdurechensk - Tayshet section of the Krasnoyarsk railway.
- Railway access to the ports of the Azov- Black Sea basin.
- Development of the radial sections of the Moscow node and their integration with the Moscow Central Circle (MCC).
The company has experience in design work for various natural-climatic and seismic conditions. This includes the cold climate of Ural, Northern, Central and Eastern Siberia, the Far East, the wet subtropical conditions of the Black Sea coast, and earthquake zones of the Caucasus with possible magnitudes of up to 8-9 points.
Experts of Roszheldorproject took part in the development of railway infrastructure facilities in such countries as Argentina, Bulgaria, Hungary, Vietnam, India, Iran, China, the DPRK (North Korea), Cuba, Syria, Finland, and other countries. The company’s team incorporates over 5 thousand of highly-skilled professionals having the knowledge and experience needed to solve the most complicated tasks. Special attention is paid to maintaining and developing personnel, actively involving young professionals, everything necessary to maximize the potential of the company's employees is provided.
Roszheldorproject engineers operate the latest computer equipment using a wide range of local and foreign software, which, among other things, enables implementing projects with the use of building information modelling (BIM) technology. The company is actively working on developing design automation tools, and today many of the software products are unrivalled in terms of efficiency and functionality.
Roszheldorproject designers have been trained in design and construction of high-speed railways and are able to work on projects intended for development of the relevant infrastructure. The company has a vast pool of special-purpose machinery and equipment for survey work, including about 100 drilling machines, more than 350 vehicles, 5 laser scanning systems and more than 270 electronic tachometers of various modifications. Roszheldorproject has 5 accredited laboratories in various regions across the country. The company’s quality management system is certified for compliance with DIN EN ISO 9001:2015.
Thousands of successfully implemented projects, a flawless reputation, a professional team, a unique database of design solutions, the latest technologies, an integrated approach to solving problems - this is what allows the company to confidently take the lead in its industry, actively develop new areas of activity, implement complicated and audacious projects. And above all, to guarantee its customers optimal and effective high quality design solutions within the set deadlines.